Keeping you up & running with real-time server and network monitoring
Bruceb Remote Management provides 24x7 coverage of your network health - plus increased security on your workstations from automatic installation of critical updates for important programs and utilities
Round the clock monitoring
A small software agent is installed on your server and workstations to monitor critical systems. Whenever it detects a problem, it displays an alert on the dashboard and sends an email showing the exact nature of the problem directly to us. That means we can fix it faster and boost your overall uptime.
Health checks for your servers
Every fifteen minutes, Bruceb Remote Management will:
- Check that your server is up and running.
- Check that you can connect to the internet.
- Check your Windows Services, vital components of your server’s operating system that allow you to log on to your network, access the internet, even print your work,, and much more.
- Check disk usage to ensure it’s below a set threshold. Check RAID devices to ensure that all disks are functioning correctly and data is safe.
- Check your backups to ensure that your data can be recovered after a crash.
If there’s a problem, we’ll be alerted instantly so we can take specific action to resolve the issue – frequently before you know you have one.
Health checks for your workstations
Every day, Bruceb Remote Management will:
- Check that your Windows Services (the bedrock of your computer’s operating system) are operating properly.
- Check that your antivirus program is operating and up to date.
- Look for unauthorized log in attempts and determine whether someone has been trying to hack into your systems.
- Check to ensure you have adequate disk space remaining. Running out of disk space can cause your computer to crash and involves lengthy delays to repair the device.
- Check that your disks are healthy and there are no integrity issues.
- Review Critical Event log entries and spot other issues.
Keeping your workstations up to date
Bruceb Remote Management will review and install updates to Windows, Office, Firefox, Chrome, Java, Flash, Adobe Acrobat & Reader, and other important programs and utilities – automatically and silently. Click here for more details.
When the monitoring software is installed, I have remote access to your computers. You have to trust me – and you should. I was trained as a lawyer, bound by strict rules of confidentiality that I still take very seriously. I try to live up to the Code of Ethics adopted by LOPSA (although I don’t belong to the group). For purposes of monitoring and remote access, you need to know my core principles: I do not look; I do not remember; I do not tell. Ever.
You’ll be able to log in to the client portal at the Bruceb Consulting website – or even on your mobile phone – at any time. You'll see:
- detailed information about the current status of your servers and workstations
- whether your backups have completed successfully
- the status of workstation updates
- overall system health
Don’t worry – it’s view-only so you can’t accidentally “break” or change something.
Bruceb Remote Management takes just minutes to set up, doesn’t require any system reboots and can be protecting your business from downtime today. Call Bruceb Consulting to find out more!